About this apartment
This property is located directly on the Panama Canal, Watch the ships enter and exit canal directly outside your window.
The Causeway was Built in 1913, with rocks from the excavation of the construction of the Panama Canal, the Causeway joins Panama City with four islands: Naos, Perico, Culebra and Flamenco. The promenade has become one of the most popular and visited places of Panama. It is a site with a beautiful view of the city and the ships waiting to enter the Canal.
The Causeway is the perfect place to go for a walk and enjoy some quality time with family or friends in one of its restaurants with traditional and international food. This is a place you cannot miss on your trip for its beauty and history.
Spend your days in Panama at the most luxurious building in Panama, directly on the canal! Oceanfront Studio Apartment newly furnished with amazing ocean views. This stylish and homey, walking distance to restaurants, shops, entertainment, grocery stores.
This Residence is a beautiful luxury high rise located within walking distance from virtually everything. Perfect for getting together with family and friends. Here are some details on this beautiful getaway:
- Studio King Bed
- 740 square feet
- Living Room with 50” TV with Cable
- High Speed Wi-Fi throughout house
- Cats & Dogs allowed
- 3 Pools
- Jacuzzi Hot Tub
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 24/7 Security
GREAT FOR FRIENDS:
The property is a great place to host your Friend trip to Panama.
- You will not need to leave Causeway, Everything you need is within walking distance.
GREAT FOR FAMILIES:
-Lots of space to eat together, hang out, relax, explore, chat, and have fun.
-Lots of fun for kids: They’re amazed by all the space to explore, stargazing, swimming, and making friends.
-Comfortably sleeps 2 people in 1 King bed.
-The kitchen is the perfect family environment where everybody wants to hang out. Open floor plan makes it easy to all hang out in the kitchen, living room and outdoor area. Great for families!
Food is a huge deal when getting together. With our kitchen all you need to bring is your food. Kitchen has:
- 1 oven/convection oven
- Completely stocked with cooking needs, including a huge selection of pots, pans, serving dishes, platters, cookie trays and more.
- Plenty of cooking knives for the chefs in the family.
- Enough forks/spoons/knives/plates for everyone in the family
- 1 coffee pots, including coffee filters, coffee beans and a coffee grinder. Enjoy an early morning sunrise with fresh ground coffee on the front porch in the rocking chairs (a family favorite).
- 1 dishwasher, including dishwasher soap
- Includes plenty of paper towels, sponges, wipes, and various other kitchen utensils.
Studio King Bed has its own bathroom, closet, TV with cable, and balcony that overlooks the ocean.
Daily/weekly housekeeping is available upon request.