What's Cranbourne like?
While in Cranbourne, you can enjoy the restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne and Australian Royal Botanic Garden. There's plenty more to see, including Cranbourne Racecourse.
Things to see and do in and around Cranbourne
Things to see near Cranbourne:
- Cranbourne Racecourse (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Hilltop Nature Reserve (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Cranbourne Wetlands Nature Conservation Reserve (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Langwarrin Bushland Reserve (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Wilton Bushland Reserve (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do in Cranbourne
- Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne
- Australian Royal Botanic Garden
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)