What's Berwick like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Berwick. Nature lovers can visit Cardinia Reservoir and Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne. There's plenty more to see, including Fountain Gate Shopping Centre and Dandenong Plaza.
Things to see and do in and around Berwick
What to see in Berwick
- Cardinia Reservoir
- Emerald Lake Park
- Dandenong Ranges National Park
- Braeside Park
Things to do in Berwick
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre
- Dandenong Plaza
- Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne
- Edithvale-Seaford Wetlands
- Westfield Knox
Other popular Berwick attractions
- Dandenong Ranges Botanic Gardens
- Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- William Ricketts Sanctuary
- The Glen Shopping Centre
- DFO Moorabbin
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, November, September (average 87 mm of rainfall)