Your safety is our top priority
Hotels in Zürich
Why book with Hotels.com?
Where to stay in Zürich?
- ibis budget Zurich City West
ibis budget Zurich City West1-star
Escher Wyss2.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.8.Good306 Hotels.com guest reviews
- ibis budget Zurich Airport
ibis budget Zurich Airport1-star
Glattbrugg7.9 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.8.Good776 Hotels.com guest reviews
- JOYN Zurich - Serviced Apartments
JOYN Zurich - Serviced Apartments3.5-star
Glattbrugg6.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous25 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Motel One Zürich
Motel One Zürich
Werd0.4 kilometer to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb524 Hotels.com guest reviews
- citizenM Zürich
Old Town Zürich0.4 kilometer to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb495 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Radisson Blu Hotel Zurich Airport
Radisson Blu Hotel Zurich Airport4.5-starVIP
Glattbrugg9.5 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good1,266 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport
Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport3-star
Glattbrugg9.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous745 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Moxy Rapperswil
Rapperswil26.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb12 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Bristol Hotel
Niederdorf1.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good531 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hotel Adler Zürich
Hotel Adler Zürich3-star
Niederdorf0.5 kilometer to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb350 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport The Circle
Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport The Circle4-star
Glattbrugg9.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.4.Exceptional76 Hotels.com guest reviews
- ibis budget Winterthur
ibis budget Winterthur1-star
Glattbrugg19.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.6.Good164 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hotel Scheuble
Niederdorf0.7 kilometer to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb393 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Radisson Hotel Zurich Airport
Radisson Hotel Zurich Airport4-star
Glattbrugg9 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good563 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Ruby Mimi Zurich
Ruby Mimi Zurich3.5-star
Niederdorf0.8 kilometer to city centre
Transport in Zürich
Looking to stay near the airport, train station or other popular transport hubs? Find properties near
Find out more about Zürich
How long do most people visit Zurich?
Of course you're not most people, but if you were, you'd stay roughly 14 days.
What is the cheapest round-trip ticket you can get to Zurich?
China Southern Airlines is your best bet for finding that coveted low fare. They're offering fares as low as $893, while prices for other flights are as high as $4,627.
When is the best time to visit?
Peak travel season is May–Nov. Widely attended events are the Zurich Festival, a month-long series of art, music and theater performances sponsored by the city's cultural institutions; the outdoor dance party known as the Street Parade (Aug); and Weltklasse Zurich (Aug–Sep), a prestigious track and field event.
Bordering the north-western tip of its namesake lake, Zürich is divided in two by the Limmat River, which flows through the medieval Altstadt (Old Town). On the east bank the distinctive twin-towered Grossmünster minster looms above a cluster of restaurants, bars and shops.
Home to a string of theatres, restaurants and boutiques, the west bank is famous for Schipfe's quaint riverside galleries and high-end shopping on Bahnhofstrasse, which leads to the Hauptbahnhof (main station). Stepping west of the centre is the working-class-turned-trendy district of Züri-West, known for its upbeat nightlife and dynamic arts scene.
Accommodations in Zurich
There is a range of options for all travelers. The most popular hotel in Zürich is the Gasthaus zum Bauernhof, which has been booked &TravellersChoiceBooked1 times from our Hotels.com verified guests. Our guests also highly recommended Lake Side Location Bellevue in Zürich as it has been reserved &TravellersChoiceBooked2 times.
Sightseeing in Zurich
Zürich's vibrant arts scene swings from traditional to progressive. The cavernous Kunsthaus Zürich shelters Monet and Rodin works, alongside an unrivalled collection of Swiss surrealist Alberto Giacometti's stick-figure sculptures.
Classical music fans can book tickets for the world-class Zurich Opera House. It has been the home of the Zürich Opera since 1891, and also houses the Bernhard-Theater Zürich. It is also home to the Zürich Ballet.
Transportation in Zurich
The Zurich International Airport services over 700 flights daily and is located 13 kilometres from north of city centre in Kloten. You can arrive in the city from the airport by opting for the fast or slower S-trains.
Zurich’s main train station is the Hauptbahnhof, or HB as it is known. All International and domestic trains leave from this station and it also has trams, buses and taxis outside of it. Car rentals, rented bicycles and trams are other convenient ways of getting around the city. Driving in Zurich is also easy, though parking can be costly and scarce. You can also buy the ZurichCard which is valid for many trains, trams and buses and also gives you free entry to many museums.
We do more than just hotels...
Not sure where to go? Here are some popular destinations you may like
- St. Moritz
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
Top cities in Switzerland
- Lucerne Hotels
- Geneva Hotels
- Interlaken Hotels
- Zermatt Hotels
- Bern Hotels
- Grindelwald Hotels
- St. Moritz Hotels
- Lausanne Hotels
- Lugano Hotels
- Montreux Hotels
- Lauterbrunnen Hotels
- Wengen Hotels
- Opfikon Hotels
- Hotels near Swiss National Museum, Zürich
- Hotels near ETH Zurich, Zürich
- Hotels near Paradeplatz, Zürich
- Hotels near University of Zurich, Zurich North
- Hotels near Zurich Exhibition Centre, Zurich North
- Hotels near Kunsthaus Zurich, Zürich
- Hotels near Alpamare Water Park, Pfaeffikon
- Hotels near Halle 622, Zurich North
- Hotels near Swiss Casinos Pfaeffikon-Zurichsee, Pfaeffikon
- Hotels near District 6, Zurich North
- Hotels near Enge, Zürich
- Hotels near Fluntern, Zürich
- Hotels near Hottingen, Zürich
- Hotels near Wollishofen, Zürich
- Hotels near District 9, Zürich
- Hotels near Jona, Rapperswil-Jona
- Hotels near Wiedikon, Zürich
- Hotels near District 2, Zürich
- Hotels near Hoengg, Zurich North
- Hotels near District 7, Zürich
- Hotels near Albisrieden, Zürich
- Hotels near Hirslanden, Zürich
- Hotels near Wipkingen, Zurich North
- Four Star Hotels in Zürich
- Five Star Hotels in Zürich
- Three Star Hotels in Zürich
- Two Star Hotels in Zürich
- One Star Hotels in Zürich
- Breakfast included Hotels in Zürich
- WiFi included Hotels in Zürich
- Parking available Hotels in Zürich
- Pool Hotels in Zürich
- Kitchen Hotels in Zürich
- In-room accessibility Hotels in Zürich
- Gym Hotels in Zürich
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Zürich
Top rated Zürich Hotels
Recently added Zürich Hotels
- Cosy Apartment within WALKING distance to the LAKE GREIFENSEE and just 30 MIN to
- Lovely apartment for 5 guests with WIFI, pool, balcony and parking
- Apartment Zürich Airport Apartment in Kloten - 5 persons, 1 bedrooms
- Hyatt Place Zurich Airport The Circle
- Intercityhotel Zuerich Airport
Other Zürich Hotels
- ibis Styles Zurich City Center
- Letzigrund Apartments
- Hotel Caspar
- small calm apartment in Witikon
- Red Elephant
Cities near to Zürich