What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Selcuk?
Although working out using the hotel fitness center is important, you might like to change your routine and explore some of these things to see and do in Selcuk.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Selcuk Efes Kent Bellegi History Museum
- Camlik Railway Museum
- Maket Koy
- Ephesus Archaeological Museum
- Temple of Artemis
- Ephesus Ruins
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Selcuk
If you want to keep up your fitness routine while you're visiting Selcuk, a hotel with a gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city offers. Travelers to Selcuk enjoy the historical sites. Ephesus Archaeological Museum, Temple of Artemis, and Ephesus Ruins are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Selcuk?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in Selcuk:
Celsus Boutique HotelUpscale beachfront property with free water park, near Pamucak Beach
- Fitness center • Fitness classes on site • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Family friendly
Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & Spa - All InclusiveSelcuk beachfront property with free water park, spa
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Attentive staff
Livia Garden HotelSelcuk beachfront hotel with free water park, spa
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Richmond Ephesus Resort - All InclusiveUpscale beachfront hotel with pool bar, near Pamucak Beach
- Fitness center • Fitness classes on site • Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi