What's Graeme Hall Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Graeme Hall Park. Places such as Dover Beach and Turtle Beach are just a little farther away. Maxwell Beach and St. Lawrence Bay are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Graeme Hall Park
- Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Graeme Hall Park
Things to see and do in and around Graeme Hall Park
Things to see near Graeme Hall Park:
- Dover Beach (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Turtle Beach (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Maxwell Beach (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- St. Lawrence Bay (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Worthing Beach (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do near Graeme Hall Park:
- Barbados Golf Club (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Atlantis Submarines Adventure (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Rockley Golf Course (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Barbados Museum & Historical Society (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Mount Gay Rum (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maxwell Hill?
- Hottest months: May, June, September, July (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, April (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, August, September (average 153 mm of rainfall)