What's Coonawarra like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Coonawarra. Places to visit such as Hidden Valley Raceway and TIO Stadium are not far away. Darwin Convention Centre and Darwin Waterfront are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Coonawarra
Coonawarra is located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Darwin.
- Darwin International Airport (DRW), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Coonawarra
Things to see and do in and around Coonawarra
Things to see near Coonawarra:
- Hidden Valley Raceway (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- TIO Stadium (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Darwin Convention Centre (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Darwin Waterfront (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Government House (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Coonawarra:
- Smith Street Mall (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- The Esplanade (5 mi/8 km away)
- Crocodylus Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Parap Village Markets (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Darwin?
- Hottest months: October, November, December, April (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 337 mm of rainfall)