Welcome to the Regal Retreat! This SPACIOUS 4 bedroom/2.5 bath home with 2 living rooms offers so much space for any family or group traveling to Montgomery. We exemplify the term Southern Hospitality and strive to make your Montgomery your best experience!
This House is HUGE. The garage and drive way are big enough to fit 4 vehicles. As you enter through the front courtyard and through the front door you will be greeted by a grand entry way. The formal living room is to your right (Sectional Couch capable of sleeping two people), dinning to your left. The stairs lead to the 3 bedrooms and 1 bath on the second level. bedroom 1 has a king, and bedroom 3 has two twin beds. Going back down to the first floor and continuing down the hall you will pass the half bath and laundry room on your left and enter into the second living room that has a futon. You will also find the first floor master bedroom which is outfitted with 2 full beds to the left. To the right you will find the entrance to the back patio, garage and grilling area. Back inside, looping back into the dining room will have the galley kitchen.
The house has a digital combo lock pad. We will provide you with the code upon check-in.
Established neighborhood with mature trees our home sits in a cul-de-sac keeping thru traffic to a minimum. Less than half a mile to Walgreens, Starbucks and other dining, shopping etc very close by.
We recommend driving and offer parking for our guests. Uber and Lyft service the area as well.
Other Things to Note:
We require a signed rental agreement and for guest to be 25 years of age to book.
This is in a wonderfully maintained neighborhood so we ask that you respect our neighbors with the noise level and ask that only 4 cars be parked at the house. Any additional cars can be parked at the Publix 2 min down the street
If you notify us of your intent to cancel prior to the lapse of the free cancellation period, we will return 97% of your payment. The other 3% will already have been collected by the credit card processing company, and we have no way to return that portion of the payment.
We are a pet friendly home. Pets must be crated when they are left unattended in the home. We do not allow pets on furniture or beds, and all waste must be cleaned up from the yard. All pets require a $50 non-refundable pet fee. If there is evidence of pet hair on the furniture, excess hair in the home, stains, or waste found in the yard or home, you will be charged the cost to clean this. In the event that a security deposit is collected, we will retain all or part of the security deposit to cover any costs associated with additional cleaning due to pets.
Interaction with Guests:
We want to provide our guests with maximum privacy and flexibility, so we have check-in and check-out automated. We will call and touch base on the phone, and we can always have someone come and help if you need it, but otherwise, we will leave you and your friends and family to spend time together.