Hotels in Trondheim

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trondheim?

Find out more about Trondheim

Spend time appreciating the cathedral and checking out the local cuisine in Trondheim. Learn about the local heritage of Trondheim at landmarks like Old Town Bridge and Kristiansten Fortress. A stop at other sights like Nidaros Cathedral and Olavshallen Concert Hall will create memories.

Frequently asked questions

Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Trondheim?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Trondheim, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
What will the weather in Trondheim be like during my visit?
The warmest months in Trondheim are usually July and August, with an average temperature of 13°C. January and February are the chilliest months, when the average temperature is -1°C. The rainiest months are January and July.
Why should I book my Trondheim hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Trondheim travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and our Rewards programme lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring