What's Sacromonte like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Sacromonte? Nature lovers can visit Cuevas del Sacromonte Museum and Carmen de la Victoria. There's plenty more to see, including Mirador Mario Maya.
How to get to Sacromonte
Sacromonte is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Granada.
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Sacromonte
Things to see and do in and around Sacromonte
What to see in Sacromonte
- Mirador Mario Maya
- Carmen de la Victoria
Things to do near Sacromonte:
- Cuevas del Sacromonte Museum (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Paseo de los Tristes (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Calle Elvira (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Calle Gran Via de Colon (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Alcaiceria (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Granada?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, April, May (average 43 mm of rainfall)