What's Quartie Mandar Jamile like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Quartie Mandar Jamile? Take time to see places such as Tangier City Mall and Tangier Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Socco Alto Mall and Rmilat Park.
How to get to Quartie Mandar Jamile
Quartie Mandar Jamile is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Tangier.
- Tangier (TNG-Ibn Batouta), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Quartie Mandar Jamile
- Tetuan (TTU-Sania Ramel), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from Quartie Mandar Jamile
Things to see and do in and around Quartie Mandar Jamile
What to see in Quartie Mandar Jamile
- Tangier Beach
- Rmilat Park
- Tangier Free Zone
- Tanja Marina Bay
- Plage Oued Alian
Things to do in Quartie Mandar Jamile
- Tangier City Mall
- Socco Alto Mall
- Villa Harris Gardens
- Tangier Royal Golf Club
When is the best time to visit Idrissia?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, January, March (average 92 mm of rainfall)