What's Zhongshan District like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Zhongshan District? Take time to see places such as Baimiweng Shan and Qiuzi Shan while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Wai-mu-shan Fishing Harbor and Baimiwong Fort.
How to get to Zhongshan District
Zhongshan District is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Keelung.
- Taipei (TSA-Songshan), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Zhongshan District
Things to see and do in and around Zhongshan District
What to see in Zhongshan District
- Baimiweng Shan
- Qiuzi Shan
- Wai-mu-shan Fishing Harbor
- Baimiwong Fort
- Sanjiaolingtou Shan
Things to do near Zhongshan District:
- Keelung Night Market (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- National Museum of Marine Science and Technology (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Shen'ao Rail Bike (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- YM Oceanic Culture and Art Museum (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Wangyougu Lookout (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Keelung?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, September, July (average 267 mm of rainfall)