What's East Toowoomba like?
While in East Toowoomba, you can spend time at the gardens and spas. Take time to see places such as Queens Park and Cobb & Co Museum while you're here. Empire Theatre and Grand Central Shopping Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to East Toowoomba
East Toowoomba is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Toowoomba.
- Toowoomba, QLD (WTB-Wellcamp), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from East Toowoomba
- Toowoomba, QLD (TWB), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from East Toowoomba
Things to see and do in and around East Toowoomba
Things to see near East Toowoomba:
- Queens Park (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Laurel Bank Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Clifford Park Racecourse (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Japanese Gardens (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- University of Southern Queensland (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near East Toowoomba:
- Cobb & Co Museum (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Empire Theatre (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Grand Central Shopping Centre (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- City Golf Club (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Toowoomba Regional Art Gallery (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Toowoomba?
- Hottest months: December, January, February, November (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, December, January (average 91 mm of rainfall)