What's Gooburrum like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Gooburrum. Take time to see the sights such as Great Barrier Reef while you're here. Moncrieff Theatre and Bundaberg Rum Distillery are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Gooburrum
Gooburrum is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Bundaberg.
- Bundaberg, QLD (BDB), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Gooburrum
Things to see and do in and around Gooburrum
Things to see near Gooburrum:
- Great Barrier Reef (710.9 mi/1,144 km away)
- Bundaberg Barrel (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Alexandra Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Bundaberg Tourist Information Centre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Baldwin Swamp Environment Park (4 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near Gooburrum:
- Moncrieff Theatre (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Fairymead House Sugar Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Bundaberg Railway Museum (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Sugarland Shoppingtown (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bundaberg?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 165 mm of rainfall)