What's Bundaberg West like?
Bundaberg West is a walkable part of town where you can spend time visiting the spas. Nature lovers can visit Alexandra Park. Moncrieff Theatre and Bundaberg Rum Distillery are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bundaberg West
Bundaberg West is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Bundaberg.
- Bundaberg, QLD (BDB), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Bundaberg West
Things to see and do in and around Bundaberg West
What to see in Bundaberg West
- Bundaberg Tourist Information Centre
- Alexandra Park
Things to do near Bundaberg West:
- Moncrieff Theatre (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Bundaberg Railway Museum (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Sugarland Shoppingtown (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Bundy Bowl and Leisure Complex (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bundaberg?
- Hottest months: December, January, February, March (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, May, March (average 97 mm of rainfall)