Where is Komodo Island?
Labuan Bajo is home to Komodo Island. Labuan Bajo is known for its gardens and beaches. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit St. Angela Church and Labuan Bajo Port.
Where Can I Stay near Komodo Island?
We've got 90 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Komodo Island. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Meruorah Komodo Labuan Bajo
- 5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants
Loccal Collection Hotel
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 poolside bars
Andamari Luxury Phinisi
- 3-star hotel • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
La Cecile Hotel and Cafe Komodo
- 3-star B&B • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Comfy beds
Bajo Sunset Hostel
- 3-star houseboat • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Bar
Things to See and Do near Komodo Island
What to See near Komodo Island
- St. Angela Church
- Labuan Bajo Port
- Pede Labuan Beach
- Batu Cermin Cave
- Waecicu Beach