Hotels in Trinidad

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trinidad?

Find out more about Trinidad

Trinidad is a scenic place known for its restaurants. Simply book an excursion to enjoy your stay a little more. Take in the local culture of Trinidad at Trinidad History Museum and A.R. Mitchell Museum of Western Art. And while you're here, be sure to stop by Trinidad Community Center and Trinidad Lake State Park.

Frequently asked questions

Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Trinidad?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Trinidad, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay in Trinidad if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 16 holiday homes. In addition, you can choose from 7 apartments.
What will the weather in Trinidad be like during my visit?
July and June are typically the warmest months in Trinidad, when the average temperature is 21°C. December and January are the coldest months, when the average temperature is 2°C. July and August are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Trinidad hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Trinidad trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving your money.