This is hard for me to write, as the staff were nice and extremely accommodating to special requests. However, let me review some key issues:
- they did not respond to the emails I sent via Expedia. Fortunately I found an alternate email on their website and they replied to that.
- I was told to get off at the wrong bus stop, which meant a 20-minute walk back in the heat carrying a heavy bag
- upon arrival to my room, no power as the neighbour had tripped to circuit
- furniture and appliances EXTREMELY outdated.
- bathroom dark and tub had a huge patch on it. Water kept leaking out onto the floor as the curtain doesnt extend full length
- left a wet bath mat on floor for cleaning. You would think housekeeping would replace with a dry one, but no, I returned to the same wet mat
- walls are paper thin
- neighbouring tenant had children that would run around the room and halls and scream at all times of day, including late night and early morning. I asked the hotel to address this, and they wouldn't. Another guest has commented as well. The noise level only got worse to the extent it affected my sleep.
- room smelled
- helpful staff
- they have troubleshooted their lack of amenities by offering such items as adapters, bottled water for sale, etc
- breakfast buffet was good
- rooftop terrace with benches and a small above-ground pool
In summary, this property is extremely old and needs to be updated. It's also noisy.