What's Glendale like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Glendale? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Mount Archer National Park and Great Barrier Reef. There's plenty more to see, including Stockland Shopping Centre and Long Island Bend Conservation Park.
How to get to Glendale
Glendale is located 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Rockhampton.
- Rockhampton, QLD (ROK), 9 mi (14.4 km) from Glendale
Things to see and do in and around Glendale
What to see in Glendale
- Central Queensland University
- Mount Archer National Park
- Great Barrier Reef
- Long Island Bend Conservation Park
- Limestone Creek Conservation Park
Things to do near Glendale:
- Stockland Shopping Centre (8 mi/12.8 km away)
- Rockhampton Heritage Village (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Other popular Glendale attractions
- Mount Etna Caves National Park
- Baga National Park
- Rockhampton Pistol Club Nature Refuge
- Boyles Ridge Nature Refuge
- Trigona Nature Refuge