What's Venustiano Carranza like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Venustiano Carranza, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues and shops. With a trip to Mercado Jamaica or Encuentro Oceanía Shopping Center, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Congress of the Union: Chamber of Deputies and Santa Muerte Altar.
How to get to Venustiano Carranza
Venustiano Carranza is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Venustiano Carranza
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 21.5 mi (34.5 km) from Venustiano Carranza
Getting to Venustiano Carranza on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Air Terminal Station
- Hangaras Station
- Romero Rubio Station
Things to see and do in and around Venustiano Carranza
What to see in Venustiano Carranza
- Congress of the Union: Chamber of Deputies
- Santa Muerte Altar
- Banos Medicinales del Penon
- Escuela de Aviacion México
- Estadio Fray Nano
Things to do in Venustiano Carranza
- Mercado Jamaica
- Encuentro Oceanía Shopping Center
- Mercado de Sonora
When is the best time to visit Mexico City?