What's Xochimilco like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Xochimilco? Take time to see places such as Xochimilco Ecological Park and Plant Market and Archaeological Museum of Xochimilco while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Convent of San Bernardino de Siena and Parroquia de San Bernardino de Siena.
How to get to Xochimilco
Xochimilco is located 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Xochimilco
Getting to Xochimilco on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Xochimilco Station
- Francisco Goitia Station
- Huichapan Station
Things to see and do in and around Xochimilco
What to see in Xochimilco
- Xochimilco Ecological Park and Plant Market
- Archaeological Museum of Xochimilco
- Convent of San Bernardino de Siena
- Parroquia de San Bernardino de Siena
- Templo de Regina Coelli
Things to do in Xochimilco
- Museo de las Momias
- Museo Dolores Olmedo Patino
- Floating Gardens of Xochimilco
When is the best time to visit Mexico City?