What's Sidi M'Hamed like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Sidi M'Hamed? Take time to see places such as Algiers Central Post Office and Algeria National Library while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Place of the Emir Abdelkader and Bardo National Public Museum.
How to get to Sidi M'Hamed
Sidi M'Hamed is located 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Algiers.
- Algiers (ALG-Houari Boumediene), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Sidi M'Hamed
Things to see and do in and around Sidi M'Hamed
What to see in Sidi M'Hamed
- Algiers Central Post Office
- Algeria National Library
- Place of the Emir Abdelkader
- University of Algiers
- Government Palace
Things to do in Sidi M'Hamed
- Bardo National Public Museum
- Museum of Antiquities
- Army Museum
When is the best time to visit Algiers?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, February, October (average 71 mm of rainfall)