What's El Harrach like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit El Harrach? Visit places such as Ardis Commercial Center and Centre Commercial Bab Ezzouar when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Botanical Garden of Hamma and Palais des Expositions are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to El Harrach
El Harrach is located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of Algiers.
- Algiers (ALG-Houari Boumediene), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from El Harrach
Things to see and do in and around El Harrach
Things to see near El Harrach:
- Botanical Garden of Hamma (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Palais des Expositions (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Caroubier Hippodrome (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Algiers Regional Director of Commerce (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Monument des Martyrs (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near El Harrach:
- Ardis Commercial Center (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Centre Commercial Bab Ezzouar (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Army Museum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- National Museum of Fine Arts of Algiers (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Algiers?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, February, October (average 71 mm of rainfall)