What's Playa La Ropa like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Playa La Ropa. Take time to see places such as La Ropa Beach and Zihuatanejo Bay while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including La Madera Beach.
How to get to Playa La Ropa
Playa La Ropa is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Zihuatanejo.
- Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Playa La Ropa
Things to see and do in and around Playa La Ropa
What to see in Playa La Ropa
- La Ropa Beach
- Zihuatanejo Bay
- La Madera Beach
Things to do near Playa La Ropa:
- Municipal Market (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Archaeological Museum of the Great Coast (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Ixtapa Golf Course (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Magic World Aquapark (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Zihuatanejo?
- Hottest months: June, August, May, July (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, July (average 314 mm of rainfall)