What's Waterloo like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Waterloo. Take time to see the sights such as Danks Street while you're here. Circular Quay is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Waterloo
Waterloo is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Waterloo
Things to see and do in and around Waterloo
Things to see near Waterloo:
- Circular Quay (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Central Park (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Sydney Cricket Ground (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- University of Technology Sydney (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- University of Sydney (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
Things to do near Waterloo:
- Danks Street (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Carriageworks (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- The Mill (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Hordern Pavilion (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Seymour Centre (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)