What's Newnham like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Newnham. Places to visit such as Tamar Island Wetlands Centre and University of Tasmania Stadium are not far away. Boags Brewery and City Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Newnham
Newnham is located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Launceston.
- Launceston, TAS (LST), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Newnham
Things to see and do in and around Newnham
Things to see near Newnham:
- University of Tasmania Stadium (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- University of Tasmania - Inveresk (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- City Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Royal Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Cataract Gorge (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Newnham:
- Queen Victoria Museum (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Princess Theatre (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Brisbane Street Mall (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Penny Royal Adventures (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Queen Victoria Art Gallery (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Launceston?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, May, October (average 71 mm of rainfall)