What's Somerset like?
While in Somerset, you can enjoy the restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Memorial Park and Frenchs Road Nature Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Somerset Beach and Cam River Conservation Area.
How to get to Somerset
Somerset is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Wynyard.
- Burnie, TAS (BWT), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Somerset
Things to see and do in and around Somerset
What to see in Somerset
- Somerset Beach
- Memorial Park
- Frenchs Road Nature Reserve
- Cam River Conservation Area
Things to do near Somerset:
- Burnie Arts & Function Centre (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Burnie Regional Art Gallery (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Burnie Golf Club (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Seabrook Golf Club (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wynyard?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, October (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, May, June (average 131 mm of rainfall)