What's Albion like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Albion? Take time to see the sights such as Ace Karts - Real Life Racing while you're here. Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Albion
Albion is located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Albion
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Albion
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from Albion
Things to see and do in and around Albion
Things to see near Albion:
- Cairnlea Lakes (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Derrimut Grassland Nature Conservation Reserve (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Cairnlea Estate Nature Conservation Reserve (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Iramoo Wildlife Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Grassland Reserve (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near Albion:
- Ace Karts - Real Life Racing (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Highpoint Shopping Centre (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Fun City (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Sun Theatre (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Footscray Market (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)