What's Lilydale like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Lilydale. Nature lovers can visit Lillydale Lake and Lilydale to Warburton Rail Trail. There's plenty more to see, including Coldstream Hills.
How to get to Lilydale
Lilydale is located 21.7 mi (35 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) from Lilydale
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from Lilydale
Things to see and do in and around Lilydale
Things to see near Lilydale:
- Lillydale Lake (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- SkyHigh Mount Dandenong (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Beryl Phillips Nature Reserve (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Picnic Hill Bushland Reserve (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Hochkins Ridge Nature Conservation Reserve (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Lilydale:
- Coldstream Hills (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- The Eastern Golf Club (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Yering Meadows Golf Club (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Croydon Golf Club at Yering Meadows (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Yering Farm Wines (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)