What's Eumundi like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Eumundi. Nature lovers can visit Eumundi Conservation Park and Noosa Hill. There's plenty more to see, including Eumundi Market and Bryn Glas Nature Refuge.
How to get to Eumundi
Eumundi is located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the heart of Sunshine Coast.
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 12 mi (19.4 km) from Eumundi
Things to see and do in and around Eumundi
What to see in Eumundi
- Eumundi Conservation Park
- Noosa Hill
- Bryn Glas Nature Refuge
Things to do near Eumundi:
- Eumundi Market (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Ginger Factory (5 mi/8 km away)
- Cooroy Golf Club (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- The Ginger Factory (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sunshine Coast?
- Hottest months: December, January, February, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, April, June (average 96 mm of rainfall)