What's Greenwood like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Greenwood. Visit places such as Sorrento Beach and Hillarys Boat Harbour when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Sorrento Quay Boardwalk and Karrinyup Shopping Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Greenwood
Greenwood is located 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Greenwood
Things to see and do in and around Greenwood
Things to see near Greenwood:
- Sorrento Beach (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Hillarys Boat Harbour (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Trigg Beach (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Mullaloo Beach (4.9 mi/8 km away)
- Mettam's Pool (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Greenwood:
- Sorrento Quay Boardwalk (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Westfield Whitford City (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Hamersley Public Golf Course (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Mirrabooka Square Shopping Centre (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 138 mm of rainfall)