What's Cremorne like?
In Cremorne, you can spend time visiting the waterfront or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time discovering the neighbourhood's shops. Take time to see places such as Hayden Orpheum and Middle Harbour while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
How to get to Cremorne
Cremorne is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from Cremorne
Things to see and do in and around Cremorne
Things to see near Cremorne:
- Middle Harbour (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Sydney Harbour Bridge (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Sydney Opera House (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Circular Quay (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- North Sydney Oval (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Cremorne:
- Hayden Orpheum (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Taronga Zoo (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Luna Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- The Rocks Markets (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Museum of Contemporary Art (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)