What's Northcote like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Northcote. Nature lovers can visit Batman Park and CERES Community Environment Park. There's plenty more to see, including Emily wright.
How to get to Northcote
Northcote is located 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Northcote
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Northcote
Getting to Northcote on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Northcote Station
- Merri Station
- Croxton Station
Things to see and do in and around Northcote
What to see in Northcote
- Batman Park
- CERES Community Environment Park
Things to do near Northcote:
- Emily wright (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Abbotsford Convent (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Brunswick Street (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Melbourne Museum (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?