What's Rowville like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Rowville. Take time to see places such as Starlight Reserve and Tirhatuan Wetlands Conservation Reserve while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Churchill National Park and Police Paddocks Reserve.
How to get to Rowville
Rowville is located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 27.9 mi (44.8 km) from Rowville
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from Rowville
Things to see and do in and around Rowville
What to see in Rowville
- Starlight Reserve
- Tirhatuan Wetlands Conservation Reserve
- Churchill National Park
- Police Paddocks Reserve
- Lysterfield Park
Things to do near Rowville:
- Westfield Knox (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Sandown Racecourse (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Caribbean Markets (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Dandenong Market (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Dandenong Plaza (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, November, September (average 87 mm of rainfall)