What's Potts Point like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Potts Point, especially its cafes and picturesque gardens. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants and shops. Take time to see places such as William Street and McElhone Stairs while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Yellow House and Fitzroy Gardens.
How to get to Potts PointPotts Point is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Potts Point
Things to see and do in and around Potts Point
What to see in Potts Point
- William Street
- McElhone Stairs
- Fitzroy Gardens
Things to do near Potts Point:
- Yellow House (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Art Gallery of New South Wales (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Chifley Plaza (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Museum of Sydney (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Martin Place (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)