What's Pennant Hills like?
In Pennant Hills, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Lane Cove National Park and Ed Holmes Oval while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Berowra Valley Regional Park and Berowra Valley National Park.
How to get to Pennant Hills
Pennant Hills is located 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from Pennant Hills
Things to see and do in and around Pennant Hills
What to see in Pennant Hills
- Lane Cove National Park
- Ed Holmes Oval
- Berowra Valley Regional Park
- Berowra Valley National Park
Things to do near Pennant Hills:
- Macquarie Shopping Centre (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Pennant Hills Golf Club (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Carlingford Court (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Castle Towers Shopping Centre (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Asquith Golf Club (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)