What's Victoria Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Victoria Park. Visit places such as Crown Perth and WACA when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Perth Hockey Stadium and Gloucester Park Raceway are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Victoria Park
Victoria Park is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Victoria Park
Things to see and do in and around Victoria Park
Things to see near Victoria Park:
- Crown Perth (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- WACA (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Perth Hockey Stadium (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Gloucester Park Raceway (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Optus Stadium (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near Victoria Park:
- Belmont Racecourse (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Perth Mint (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Perth Concert Hall (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Perth Zoo (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Hay Street Mall (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 27 mm of rainfall)