What's Benowa like?
In Benowa, you can spend time exploring the entertainment venues, restaurants and spas. While visiting the neighbourhood, sports fans can enjoy golfing. Take time to see places such as Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Spotlight Theatre.
How to get to Benowa
Benowa is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Benowa
Things to see and do in and around Benowa
Things to see near Benowa:
- Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Metricon Stadium (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Carrara Sports Complex (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Gold Coast Turf Club (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Chevron Island (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do in Benowa
- Royal Pines Resort Golf Course
- Spotlight Theatre
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)