What's Katoomba like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Katoomba, especially its restaurants. Travellers like this family-friendly neighbourhood's captivating mountain views and great shops. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Three Sisters and Blue Mountains National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Blue Mountains Cultural Centre and Katoomba Scenic World.
Things to see and do in and around Katoomba
What to see in Katoomba
- Three Sisters
- Echo Point Lookout
- Blue Mountains National Park
- Silver Mist Reserve
Things to do near Katoomba:
- Blue Mountains Cultural Centre (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Leura Mall (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Leura Golf Club (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Leuralla New South Wales Toy and Railway Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Wentworth Falls Country Club (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)