What's Palm Beach like?
Palm Beach is notable for its beach access. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as surfing and swimming. Spend an afternoon at Palm Beach Pirate Treasure Island Playground or Mallawa Drive Sports Complex. There's plenty more to see, including Tallebudgera Creek and Palm Beach.
How to get to Palm Beach
Palm Beach is located 6.8 mi (11 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Palm Beach
Things to see and do in and around Palm Beach
What to see in Palm Beach
- Tallebudgera Creek
- Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Pirate Treasure Island Playground
- Tallebudgera Creek Conservation Park
- Pacific Beach
Things to do near Palm Beach:
- Mallawa Drive Sports Complex (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Robina Town Centre (5 mi/8 km away)
- David Fleay Wildlife Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- The Pines Elanora (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
Other popular Palm Beach attractions
- Tallebudgera Beach
- Tarrabora Reserve
- Palm Beach Parklands
- Currumbin Alley Beach