What's Caversham like?
Caversham is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the wineries. Plan a fun excursion to Sandalford Winery and Lilac Hill Estate. There's plenty more to see, including Caversham House and Ironbark Brewery.
How to get to Caversham
Caversham is located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Caversham
Things to see and do in and around Caversham
Things to see near Caversham:
- Caversham House (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Whiteman Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Guildford Grammar School (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Swan Valley Visitor Center (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Gaol (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do in Caversham
- Sandalford Winery
- Lilac Hill Estate
- Pinelli Wines
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 27 mm of rainfall)