What's Dromana like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Dromana? Nature lovers can visit Heronswood Garden and Arthurs Seat State Park. There's plenty more to see, including Dromana Beach and Rosebud Beach.
Things to see and do in and around Dromana
What to see in Dromana
- Dromana Beach
- Rosebud Beach
- Heronswood Garden
- Arthurs Seat State Park
- Bracken Ridge Reserve
Things to do near Dromana:
- The Enchanted Adventure Garden (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Main Ridge Winery (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Foxeys Hangout (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Ten Minutes By Tractor Wine Co (4.3 mi/6.8 km away)
- Port Phillip Estate (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Other popular Dromana attractions
- Stan Williams Reserve
- Dromana Bushland Reserve
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)