What's Condell Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Condell Park? Places such as Bankstown Sports Club and Warwick Farm Racecourse are just a little farther away. Westfield Liverpool and Bankstown Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Condell Park
Condell Park is located 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 9 mi (14.4 km) from Condell Park
Things to see and do in and around Condell Park
Things to see near Condell Park:
- Phillip Street Reserve (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Beauty Point Reserve (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- University of Wollongong, South Western Sydney Campus (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Rookwood Cemetery and Necropolis (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Crest Sporting Complex (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do near Condell Park:
- Bankstown Sports Club (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Warwick Farm Racecourse (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Westfield Liverpool (5 mi/8 km away)
- Bankstown Golf Club (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Hills District Historical Centre (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)