What's Trogir Old Town like?
Trogir Old Town is notable for its historical sites. Enjoy the neighbourhood's island views. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Cipiko Palace and Duke's Palace. There's plenty more to see, including Trogir Main Square and Cathedral of St. Lawrence.
How to get to Trogir Old Town
- Split (SPU), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Trogir Old Town
- Brac Island (BWK), 26.7 mi (43 km) from Trogir Old Town
Things to see and do in and around Trogir Old Town
What to see in Trogir Old Town
- Trogir Main Square
- Cathedral of St. Lawrence
- St. Dominic Church and Monastery
- Cipiko Palace
- Duke's Palace
Other popular Trogir Old Town attractions
- Kamerlengo Fortress
- St. Michael Bell-tower
- City Loggia
- Church of St. Barbara
- Vitturi Tower
When is the best time to visit Trogir?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, November, December (average 89 mm of rainfall)