What's Blairgowrie like?
In Blairgowrie, you can spend time visiting the spas or simply enjoy the cafes. Enjoy the neighbourhood's shops and access to the beach. Hunt for sand dollars at Blairgowrie Beach and Rye Beach. There's plenty more to see, including Mornington Peninsula National Park and Koonya Ocean Beach.
How to get to Blairgowrie
Blairgowrie is located 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 28 mi (45.1 km) from Blairgowrie
Things to see and do in and around Blairgowrie
What to see in Blairgowrie
- Blairgowrie Beach
- Rye Beach
- Mornington Peninsula National Park
- Koonya Ocean Beach
- Saint Johns Wood Road Beach
Things to do near Blairgowrie:
- Sorrento Golf Club (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- The Dunes Golf Links (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Sorrento and Flinders Fine Art Galleries (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Manyung Gallery at Sorrento (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Other popular Blairgowrie attractions
- Bridge Water Bay Beach
- Pearce's Beach
- Dimmicks Beach
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?