What's Civic Center like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Civic Center? Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Bosque Papa João Paulo II and Pope's Wood and Polish Memorial. There's plenty more to see, including Oscar Niemeyer Museum and Shopping Mueller.
How to get to Civic Center
Civic Center is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Curitiba.
- Curitiba (CWB-Afonso Pena Intl.), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Civic Center
Things to see and do in and around Civic Center
What to see in Civic Center
- Bosque Papa João Paulo II
- Pope's Wood and Polish Memorial
Things to do in Civic Center
- Oscar Niemeyer Museum
- Shopping Mueller
When is the best time to visit Curitiba?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, August, May (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 153 mm of rainfall)