What's Jesmond like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Jesmond, especially its bars. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Jesmond Dene Park and Exhibition Park. There's plenty more to see, including Jesmond Cricket Ground.
How to get to Jesmond
Jesmond is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Jesmond
Things to see and do in and around Jesmond
What to see in Jesmond
- Jesmond Dene Park
- Exhibition Park
- Jesmond Cricket Ground
Things to do near Jesmond:
- Northumberland Street (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Eldon Square Shopping Centre (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne Theatre Royal (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- The Gate (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Chinatown (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle-upon-Tyne?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, October, November (average 64 mm of rainfall)