What's Mehrauli like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Mehrauli. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Qutub Minar and Alai Minar. There's plenty more to see, including Hijron Ka Khanqah and Jahaz Mahal.
How to get to Mehrauli
Mehrauli is located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Mehrauli
Things to see and do in and around Mehrauli
What to see in Mehrauli
- Qutub Minar
- Hijron Ka Khanqah
- Jahaz Mahal
- Hauz i Shamsi
- Alai Minar
Things to do near Mehrauli:
- DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Select CITYWALK (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Sarojini Nagar Market (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Worldmark (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Ambience Mall (2 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 168 mm of rainfall)