What's Kensington Market Like?In Kensington Market, you can spend time visiting the Chinatown or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time discovering the neighborhood's shops. With a trip to Spadina Avenue Shopping District or The Path, you might find the perfect souvenir. Royal Ontario Museum and Metro Toronto Convention Centre are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kensington Market?
We have 25 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Kensington Market:
Kaisar Guest House2-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
University Apartment1.5-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
Toronto Travellers Home1.5-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to Get to Kensington MarketKensington Market is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 10.6 mi (17 km) from Kensington Market
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Kensington Market
Getting to Kensington Market on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- College St at Augusta Ave Stop
- Spadina Ave at Nassau St South Side Stop
- College St at Borden St Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Kensington Market
Things to See near Kensington Market:
- Kiever Synagogue (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Yonge-Dundas Square (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- CN Tower (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)