What's West Asheville like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about West Asheville, especially its restaurants. Travellers like the neighbourhood's captivating mountain views and great shops. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Asheville Outlets to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Asheville Treetops Adventure Park and New Belgium Brewing Company.
How to get to West Asheville
West Asheville is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Asheville.
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), 11 mi (17.7 km) from West Asheville
Things to see and do in and around West Asheville
What to see in West Asheville
- French Broad River
- Center for Spiritual Living
Things to do in West Asheville
- Asheville Outlets
- Asheville Treetops Adventure Park
When is the best time to visit Asheville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 109 mm of rainfall)